Performance Virtual Servers now deploying on the latest Ryzen 5950X processors Learn More
Last Revision: 10 Aug 2023
2. Please read these Terms carefully. They contain important information about your legal rights, including limitations on Nordblade's liability.
3. The Services provided by Nordblade allow you to access, store, and process data, as well as host and run applications in the cloud. The specific features and functionality of the Services may change over time, and Nordblade reserves the right to add or remove features or functionality at any time without notice. Nordblade may also introduce new services or products from time to time, which will be subject to these Terms unless separate terms are provided.
4. Nordblade may also need to perform maintenance on the Services from time to time, which may result in temporary interruptions to the Services. Nordblade will use reasonable efforts to minimize any disruption caused by maintenance activities.
5. You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws, regulations, and policies. You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or in a manner that infringes the rights of Nordblade or any third party. You are responsible for ensuring that your use of the Services is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
6. You are solely responsible for the data or content that you store or transmit through the Services, and for obtaining any necessary rights or permissions to store or transmit such data or content. You are also responsible for maintaining the security of your account and any data or content you store or process through the Services. You must promptly notify Nordblade if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. You are also responsible for protecting the security of any data or content you transmit to or through the Services, and for ensuring that you have the necessary rights to transmit such data or content.
7. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or any systems or networks connected to the Services.
8. Nordblade's Services and all materials incorporated by Nordblade on the Services, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, software, and any intellectual property rights in the foregoing, are the property of Nordblade and its licensors. You may not use any materials on the Services for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Nordblade.
9. Nordblade provides the Services "as is" and "as available." Nordblade does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Nordblade will not be liable for any interruptions or errors. Nordblade makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Services or any materials provided on the Services. Nordblade specifically disclaims any and all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Nordblade does not warrant that the Services will meet your specific requirements or that the operation of the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
10. Nordblade will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms, even if Nordblade has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Nordblade's total liability for any claim arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms will not exceed the amount you have paid to Nordblade for the use of the Services during the six months prior to the event giving rise to the claim.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold Nordblade and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
13. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the Services will be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the International Chamber of Commerce. The arbitration will be conducted in the United Kingdom.
12. These Terms and your use of the Services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
14. Nordblade may make changes to these Terms from time to time. Nordblade will post any revised Terms on this page and will indicate at the top of the page the date the Terms were last revised. Your continued use of the Services after the revised Terms have become effective indicates your acceptance of the revised Terms. Nordblade may also change the pricing or terms of the Services at any time, and any such changes will be effective upon posting to the Nordblade website or upon notification to you by email.
15. Nordblade may terminate or suspend your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, and without notice. Nordblade will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Services.
18. In the event that Nordblade Ltd ceases operations, the following provisions shall apply
In the event of insolvency, Nordblade will ensure clear channels of communication between Executive decisions and customers.
19. The failure of Nordblade to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
20. All refund requests must be made via a cancellation request on our billing panel. When requesting such a refund, you must be logged into the appropriate client account. Failure to log into your client account when submitting a refund request will result in the request being denied on security grounds. Our support team will then ask you to login and resubmit the request, granting you an additional 72 hours to do so.
21. All refunds will be provided as Nordblade credit or sent via the original payment method. This is at the discretion of our support team or management team. Upon the refund of a payment, all related services will be immediately terminated, and the associated files removed from our servers.
22. You cannot transfer or assign your right to use the Services without first getting written approval from Nordblade. However, Nordblade can transfer or assign these Terms at any time without notifying you.